Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blogs I don't get

So I've been hitting the next blog button for a few days and I keep finding these weird blogs that are just one entry about some encyclopedia type topic, like Earthquakes, or the European Union. One entry, that's it and there's always about 13 or 14 comments all saying things like "Wow, that's great information, thanks a lot." But there's never anything new there. Haven't these people ever heard of Wikipedia? Why not just make this entry there, or add your info to that article.

Maybe they're just frustrated wikipedians that got their entries cut and this is their revenge.

This one defines traveling for you, in case you didn't know what it was.

http://travel-home.blogspot.com/

I saw one on the solar system, which just told us what planets were in it. Thanks, buddy. There seem to be a million of these. Somebody tell me the reason.

2 comments:

thethinker said...

I thought I was the only one who hated those types of blogs.

PatrĂ­cia Vergara said...

yeahh, I hated those blogs too... I like to ready some new texts, opinions...
=D