Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Monday Night Football at Mo's

So I go to my local watering hole, Mo's Place (203 Culver Blvd. Playa del Rey. 310-822-6422) to watch Monday Night Football. Place was packed, as usual. The Bears won by one point in one of the weirdest games I've seen in a while. But the point is what happened after. Mo came out dressed as a penis clown with two sexy assistants to give away stereo systems etc. You got raffle tickets for each drink you bought that gave you a chance at the prizes. Some drunk guy showed up to yell at his girlfriend, first in the bar, then after he was kicked out, through the window. I asked her what his deal was and all I got was, "He's psycho." Great, you must have made a lovely couple.

There was also a woman trying to have sex with a guy that wasn't really interested and amidst all the chaos, this:





The girl in the silver was stunning. And then there was this guy, stunning in a whole different way. Drunkenly yelling for a "boobie hat" which he eventually got from Mo and is wearing proudly below:



I got a chicken which is also some sort of slingshot weapon, thrown to me by the girl in silver. Very strange night and everyone was about ten years older than me. Felt like I had walked into a David Lynch film.

No comments: